Japanese passports top the list with visa-free access to 190 countries. Who isn’t hooked on travel? And if it’s abroad, then there’s no doubt. the danger of going abroad isn’t less. one among them is a visa. However, there are many countries within the world where a visa isn’t required for travel in respect of a Bangladeshi passport.
You’ll attend 42 countries as long as you’ve got a legitimate passport.
Meanwhile, the US-based company Hanley & Partners released the international passport index on Wednesday. Bangladesh ranks 97th therein index. India ranks 69th within the index. And Pakistan is in 102.
It might satisfy your curiosity to understand that up to 42 countries within the world today don’t demand a prior visa from Bangladesh passport holders to go to them. it’s either they don’t invite prior visa or grant visa to Bangladesh passport holders on going to their country. Visa demanded from Bangladeshi citizens by some countries are administrative entry restrictions imposed on citizens of Bangladesh by the authorities of these countries. As you already know, a visa is required for travel. it’s an approval on a passport showing that the holder is allowed to enter, leave, or stay for a specified period of your time during a particular country.
For a far better understanding, Bangladesh is that the eighth most populous country within the world with over 100 and sixty million people living in it. it’s one of the foremost densely populated countries within the world. Bangladesh is found in South Asia. it’s surrounded by India to its west, north, and east.
To its southeast, it’s surrounded also by Burma while chicken Neck separates it from Nepal and Bhutan. If you’ve got a Bangladesh passport, you’ll visit these 42 countries without a visa.
Japanese passports top the list with visa-free access to 190 countries. Next in line are Singapore and South Korean passports (189 countries without visa-free entry). An Asian country has topped the index for the second time in three consecutive months.
In 2016, China was ranked 65th, but this year they need to rise to 69th place. and therefore us is in sixth place.
The top five within the index are Japan (190 countries), Singapore and South Korea (169 countries), France and Germany (18 countries), Denmark, Finland, Italy and Sweden (16 countries), and Luxembourg and Spain (18 countries).
The weakest five within the index are Afghanistan and Iraq (30 countries), Somalia and Syria (32 countries), Pakistan (33 countries), Yemen (36 countries), and Eritrea (36 countries).
Hanley & Partners says you’ll enter 42 countries without a visa if you’ve got a Bangladeshi passport. Their list is given below.
Here are 42 Countries You Can Visit Without Visa Using Bangladesh Passport
1. Burundi Visa issued on arrival
2. Cape Verde Visa issued on arrival3. Comoros Visa issued on arrival
4. Djibouti 1-month visa issued upon arrival for DJF5,000
5. Kenya 3 months
6. Madagascar 90-day visa issued on arrival for MGA140,000
7. Malawi 90 days
8. Mozambique 30-day visa issued on arrival for US$25
9. Seychelles 1 month
10. Togo 7 day visa issued on arrival for XOF35,000
11. Uganda 3 month visa issued on arrival for US$50
12. Dominica 21 days
13. Grenada 3 months
14. Haiti 3 months
15. Montserrat 3 months
16. Saint Kitts and Nevis 3 months
17. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 1 month
18. Turks and Caicos Islands 30 days
19. British Virgin Islands 30 days
20. Trinidad and Tobago No visa required
Countries and Territories Conditions of access
21. Azerbaijan 30-day visa issued on arrival for US$100
22. Bhutan No visa required
23. Georgia 3 month visa issued on arrival
24. Laos 30-day visa issued on arrival for US$30
25. Macau 30 day visa issued on arrival
26. Maldives 30-day visa issued on arrival
27. Nepal 60 day visa issued on arrival for USD 30
28. South Korea 90 days
29. Sri Lanka 30 days
30. Syria 15 day visa issued upon arrival
31. Timor-Leste 30-day visa issued upon arrival for US$30
Countries and Territories Conditions of access
33.Cook Islands 31 days
34. Fiji 6 months
35. Federated States of Micronesia 30 days
36. Nauru 30 days
37. Niue 30 days
38. Palau 30 days
39. Samoa 60 days
40. Tuvalu 1 month
41. Vanuatu 30 days
42. Turkey: Only official passport holders are exempted from visas for their travels to Turkey for up to 90 days. Ordinary passport holders with valid Schengen, UK, or US visas may get their one-month single-entry visas at the Turkish border gates upon their arrival.
Md Mehedi Hasan Founder and CEO at Enewresult.com. Enewresult is BD result & All BD Job circular published website. I love writing about the BD govt job circular, NGO job circular, Company job circular, etc. You can visit my website every day for updates.