HSC Routine 2022 Bangladesh Education Board Exam. HSC exam 2022 will be held on 06 November 2022. HSC Routine All education board 2022 has been published on the official website. HSC Exam results will be published on my website, all the local daily newspapers & electronic media, and the Bangladesh Education Board Online official website at www.educaionboard.gov.bd. We also published it on EnewResult.com. Higher Secondary Certificate H.S.C examination is one of the largest exams in Bangladesh.
HSC Routine 2022 Bangladesh Education Board
Every year HSC exam is held on the first weak in November. Last year, Higher Secondary Certificate and equivalent examinations started on 2nd April under 10 Education Board. On these years also will be the same date, Over 12.73 lakh candidates took part in the HSC Exam. HSC examinations are waiting for Exam Routine In 2022. Routine for HSC 2022 PDF published by all education boards in Bangladesh such as Sylhet Board Routine 2022, Barisal Board HSC Exam Routine 2022, HSC Comilla Board Routine 2022, Rajshahi Board Exam Routine 2022, Chittagong Board HSC Routine 2022.
HSC Exam Start Date 2022
HSC Higher Secondary Certificate and equivalent examinations will begin on 06 November 2022. It will be finished on 13 December 2022, due to the public holidays, one day after the exam has been created. According to Sources, final preparations are being made to conduct Higher Secondary and equivalent Examinations. Download the exam routine.
- Every examination has come before 15 minutes of exam time in the exam hall.
- Applicants have to carry their admit card, registration card, pencil box with necessary materials, calculator, etc. they can use a clear or transparent bag for carrying these, but not allow any obscure bag in the exam hall.
- They cannot allow any papers, hardboard, or another thing during the exam time.
- Candidates cannot carry a mobile in the exam hall. If they want to carry it, then they have to keep their mobile switched off. Otherwise, they can be expelled. Only related officers can use them.
- Candidates have to take their own seats that are planned before by authority. They cannot change their seat without the examiners’ permission.
- They cannot fold the answer sheet or pares without margin.
- Candidates must fill up the roll number, registration number, exam code number, and others correctly in the answer paper. And they must sign the attendance sheet in the exam hall.
- They must pass the theory and practical exams separately.
Md Mehedi Hasan Founder and CEO at Enewresult.com. Enewresult is BD result & All BD Job circular published website. I love writing about the BD govt job circular, NGO job circular, Company job circular, etc. You can visit my website every day for updates.