HSC Routine 2020 Bangladesh Education Board Exam. HSC exam 2020 will be held on 1 April 2020. HSC Routine All education board 2020 has been published by the official website. HSC Exam Result will be published on my website, all the local daily newspapers & electronic media and Bangladesh Education Board Online official website at www.educaionboard.gov.bd. We also published on job360news.com. Higher Secondary Certificate H.S.C examination is one of the largest exams in Bangladesh.
HSC Routine 2019 Bangladesh Education Board
Every year HSC exam held on fist weak in April. Last year, Higher Secondary Certificate and equivalent examinations had started on 2nd April under 10 Education Board. In these years also will be the same date, Over 12.73 lakh candidates took part in the HSC Exam. HSC examinations are waiting for Exam Routine In 2020. Routine for HSC 2020 PDF published all education boards in Bangladesh such as Sylhet Board Routine 2020, Barisal Board HSC Exam Routine 2020, HSC Comilla Board Routine 2020, Rajshahi Board Exam Routine 2020, Chittagong Board HSC Routine 2020.
HSC Exam Start Date 2020
HSC Higher Secondary Certificate and equivalent examinations will begin on 1 April 2020. It will be finished on 05 May 2020, due to the public holidays, one day after the exam has been created. According to Sources, final preparations are being made to conduct Higher Secondary and equivalent Examinations. Download the exam routine.
- Every examination has come before 15 minutes of exam time in the exam hall.
- Applicants have to carry their admit card, registration card, pencil box with necessary materials, calculator, etc. they can use the clear or transparent bag for carrying these, but not allow any obscure bag in the exam hall.
- They cannot allow any papers, hardboard or another thing in the exam time.
- Candidates cannot carry a mobile in the exam hall. If they want to carry it, then they have to keep their mobile switched off. Otherwise, they can be expelled. Only related officers can use them.
- Candidates have to take their own seats that are planned before by authority. They cannot change their seat without examiners’ permission.
- They cannot fold the answer sheet or pares without margin.
- Candidates must fill-up roll number, registration number, exam code number and other correctly in the answer paper. And they must sign the attendance sheet in the exam hall.
- They must pass the theory and practical exam separately.