Special Scholarships in Response of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Perdana University – Malaysia is pleased to supply Special Scholarships in Response of the COVID- 19 Pandemic for college kids from all nationalities across the world who wishes to enroll during a course of study at the institution for 2020/2021 school term.
This Scholarship is applicable to all or any Malaysian and international students who shall continue any degree program with Perdana University. Students must meet the entry requirements for Foundation study, and prerequisite requirements for the degree.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Perdana University, Malaysia
- Scholarships to be taken at Perdana University, Malaysia
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fee
- Subject Eligibility: Please refer to Course eligibility (below)
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Special Scholarships in Response of the COVID-19 Pandemic at Perdana University in Malaysia;
Eligible Courses: Bioinformatics, Business Administration, Public Health, Philosophy.
- Candidates must be international students;
- The award is available for postgraduate courses to offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Perdana University in Malaysia;
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Perdana University minimum’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Students admitted into a postgraduate degree program;
Application Procedures for Special Scholarships in Response of the COVID-19 Pandemic at Perdana University in Malaysia
Personal statement for scholarship
A personal statement is a summary of your accomplishments, talents, interests, and objectives that are often included in applications for universities or scholarships or on resumes. it’s a sample of writing (often about 2 pages) that describes you to the simplest of your abilities, your reasons for selecting the course you’ve got chosen, your research interests, your goals and therefore the creative ways you’ll add value to the program you’re applying to.
Whether it’s a scholarship essay about yourself, a creative writing scholarship, or an essay on why you deserve the scholarship, the personal statement for scholarship examples here can help you better understand what may result from following a good format.
Submit the admission documents as below: Programme Application Form (Download), Scholarship Application Form (Download), NRIC/Passport Copy, Academic Certificate, and Transcripts, Latest Resume
Submit to [email protected]
You can reach the Marketing team by WhatsApp for more details if required
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Apply for: Special Scholarships in Response of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Visit the Official website for further details
Md Mehedi Hasan Founder and CEO at Enewresult.com. Enewresult is BD result & All BD Job circular published website. I love writing about the BD govt job circular, NGO job circular, Company job circular, etc. You can visit my website every day for updates.