What is the DV Lottery? The Diversity Visa Program (DV Lottery) is congressionally-mandated and allows up to 55,000 persons from nations that are historically underrepresented in terms of migration to us of America to qualify annually for immigrant visas which also are referred to as Green Cards.
The program is named the “Green Card Lottery” or “DV Lottery” because the winners are determined through a random drawing from among the 10–12 million people that enter annually worldwide. The US is proud to be a rustic of immigrants. However, many more people are coming to the USA from certain countries than from others. for instance, just those immigrating from Mexico, China, and therefore the Philippines are far and away outnumbering those from most of the opposite countries accumulated. so as to take care of diversity within the population, US laws regulate immigration from particular regions of the planet.
For this reason, the USA has been randomly distributed 55,000 so-called Green Cards within the DV Lottery per annum since 1994. You can enter the U.S. Diversity Visa Lottery for free of charge at www.state.gov or use our service if you would like any help with the appliance process. www.dvlottery.com is powered by The American Dream – US Green Card Service GmbH, a government licensed immigration consultancy. We aren’t affiliated with the U.S. Government or any agency.
- Country of birth in accordance with current world political maps education and/or working experiences.
- Use the DV Lottery Check to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the DV Lottery 2022!
USA DV Lottery 2022 Eligible Countries
For DV Lottery 2022, natives of the subsequent countries aren’t eligible to the USA, because quite 50,000 natives of those countries immigrated to us within the previous five years: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, UK (except Northern Ireland), and its dependent territories, and Vietnam. Persons born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are eligible. People may qualify to use if their spouse is born within the eligible country.
Changes in eligibility this year: None The entry registration period for the 2022 Diversity Visa program (DV-2022).
USA positive identification LOTTERY ENTRY (USA DV Lottery)
Only the Electronic Entry Form (DV) of positive identification Lottery (Diversity Visa Lottery) is often accepted for a chance to win and become US Citizen. All-Winners and their relations are ready to live, work, study, and do business within us and become US citizens!
USA positive identification LOTTERY IS OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT PROGRAM
The USA Congressional mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program is run on an annual basis by the Department of State and conducted under the terms of Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 131 of the Immigration Act of 1990 (Pub. L. 101-649) amended INA 203 and provides for a category of immigrants referred to as “Diversity Immigrants.” Section 203(c) of the INA provides a maximum of 55,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) each financial year to be made available to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to us.
HOW DOES THE U.S. DV LOTTERY PROGRAM WORKS?
The annual DV Program makes visas available to persons meeting simple, but strict, eligibility requirements. A Computer-Generated, Random Lottery Drawing chooses winners for DVs. The visas are distributed among six geographic regions, with a greater number of visas getting to regions with lower rates of immigration, and with no Visas getting to nationals of nations sending quite 50,000 immigrants to us over the amount of the past five years. Within each region, no single country may receive quite seven percent of the available DVs in anybody year.
How Can a Congo – Kinshasa Citizens Apply For USA DV Lottery 2022? The Immigration Act of 1990 established the range Visa (DV) Program, where 55,000 immigrant visas would be available annually, starting in the financial year 1995. The DV Program aims to diversify the immigrant population within the US by selecting applicants mostly from countries with low rates of immigration to the US within the previous five years.
Because more people apply for the program annually than there are available visas, the selection is formed randomly by a computer. The DV Program is operated by the financial year. The chart below explains when to enter and check selection results for every DV program year.
|Program Year||Entry Period||Selection Announced||Interview Takes Place||Last Visa Issued|
|DV-2022||2020-2022||…..||October 1, 2021 – September 30, 2022||September 30, 2022|
UPDATE FOR DV-2020 and DV-2021: For important information about Presidential Proclamations suspending entry of immigrants who present a risk to the U.S. market during the economic recovery following the COVID-19 outbreak may affect DV applicants selected for DV-2020 or DV-2021, please visit the Department of State’s website.
How Can an Afghanistan Citizen Apply For USA DV Lottery 2022?
In the positive identification Program of 2022, Afghanistan citizens can apply for DV Lottery. USA DV Visa For Afghanistan.
Afghanistan Citizen Can Apply From here.
Necessary Requirements while applying for USA DV Lottery 2022 Please Carefully fill out the following on the DV website’s prescribed application form: 1. The old name of the applicant
2. Date of birth
3. Place of Birth (in the city/district where the candidate was born / as mentioned in the birth registration card)
5. Photo of the applicant
6. Full address
7. Currently living in the country.
8. Phone number (if any)
9. E-mail address (if any)
10. Highest educational qualification
11. Marital status
12. Number of children (if the child is under 21 years of age)
13. Husband / Wife Information (If the applicant is a husband, the wife’s information should be given in this section)
14. Child information DV Lottery 2022 Bangladesh form Download You must provide the subsequent information to finish your entry:
1. Name – last/family name, given name, name – exactly as on your passport.
2. Gender – male or female.
3. Birthdate – day, month, year.
4. City where you were born.
5. A country where you were born – Use the name of the country currently used for the place where you were born.
6. Country of eligibility for the DV program – Your country of eligibility will normally be equivalent to your country of birth. Your country of eligibility isn’t associated with where you reside.
7. Entrant photograph(s) – Recent photographs (taken within the last six months) of yourself, your spouse, and every one of your children listed on your entry. you are doing not got to include a photograph for a spouse or child who is already a U.S. citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident, but you’ll not be penalized if you are doing.
Group photographs won’t be accepted; you want to submit a photograph for every individual. Your entry could also be disqualified or visa application refused if the images weren’t taken within the last six months, are manipulated in any way, or don’t meet the specifications explained below.
• Mailing Address – In Care Of Address Line 1 Address Line 2 City/Town District/Country/Province/State Postal Code/Zip Code Country
• Country where you reside today.
• Phone number (optional).
• Email address – An email address to which you’ve got direct access. If your entry is chosen and you answer the notification of your selection through the Entrant Status Check, you’ll receive a follow-up email communication from the Department of State notifying you that details of your immigrant visa interview are available on Entrant Status Check. The Department of State will never send you an email telling you that you simply are selected for the DV program
• Highest level of education you’ve got achieved, as of today:
(1) grade school only,
(2) Some high school, no diploma,
(3) high school diploma,
(4) trade school,
(5) Some university courses,
(7) Some graduate-level courses,
(8) Master’s degree,
(9) Some doctoral-level courses, and
(10) Doctorate • Current legal status – Unmarried, married and my spouse isn’t a U.S. citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR), married and my spouse may be a U.S. citizen or U.S. LPR, divorced, widowed, or legally separated. Enter the name, date of birth, gender, city/town of birth, and country of birth of your spouse, and a photograph of your spouse meeting equivalent technical specifications as your photo.
How Can a Bangladeshi Citizen Apply For USA DV Lottery 2022?
In the positive identification Program of 2022 Bangladeshi citizens can’t apply for DV Lottery. But only people can apply whose spouse lives within the eligible country. USA DV Visa For Bangladesh. have you ever been born in a country where the first citizens were ineligible, but where none of your parents were born or lived legally at the time of your birth? If yes, you’ll claim the country of birth of 1 of your parents if it’s a rustic where its local citizens are eligible for the DV-2022 program. Bangladeshi Citizen Can Apply From here.
Failure to list your eligible spouse will end in your disqualification because of the Diversity Visa principal applicant and refusal of all visa applications in your case at the time of the visa interview. you want to list your spouse albeit you propose to be divorced before you apply for a visa. A spouse who is already a U.S. citizen or LPR won’t require or be issued a visa, though you’ll not be penalized if you list them on your entry form.
• Number of youngsters – List the name, date of birth, gender, city/town of birth, and country of birth for all living unmarried children under 21 years aged, no matter whether or not they live with you or shall accompany or follow to hitch you, do you have to immigrate to us. Submit individual photographs of every one of your children using equivalent technical specifications as your own photograph.
Be sure to include: • all living natural children; • all living children legally adopted by you; and • all living step-children who are unmarried and under the age of 21 on the date of your electronic entry, albeit you’re not legally married to the child’s parent, and albeit the kid doesn’t currently reside with you and/or won’t immigrate with you.
Married children and youngsters who are already aged 21 or older once you submit your entries aren’t eligible for the DV lottery 2022 program. However, the kid Status Protection Act protects children from “aging out” in certain circumstances. If your DV entry is formed before your unmarried child turns 21, and therefore the child turns 21 before visa issuance, he/she could also be treated as if he/she were fewer than 21 for visa-processing purposes.
A child who is already a U.S. citizen or LPR isn’t eligible for a Diversity Visa; you’ll not be penalized for either including or omitting such relations from your entry. Failure to list all children who are eligible will end in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visa applications within the case at the time of the visa interview. All the DV lottery 2021 applicants are required to go to the web site of E-DV Entrant Status for locating their entry selection.
Selected candidates are going to be notified through the Entry Status Check, which can be available from 3rd May 2020 till 30th September 2021. the chosen applicants also can apply for PR within this year. It is Continues Process Include 14 Country everywhere Asia. Next Any Update Please stick with Us. If Needed Any Additional Information about the USA DV Lottery Bangladesh form Please Inbox us or comment below but don’t be hesitate.
Md Mehedi Hasan Founder and CEO at Enewresult.com. Enewresult is BD result & BD Job circular published website. I love writing about BD govt job circular, NGO job circular, Company job circular, etc. You can visit my website every day for updates.