A new job circular is here. It’s Buro Bangladesh job circular 2023 from the Bangladesh buro. It’s a non-govt job. All of us know how precious a govt job is. So apply soon if you fit the job. See the full circular on our website or visit the official website.
Or check some related job circulars like the buro job circular 2023, the buro Bangladesh circular 2023, the buro foundation job circular 2023, and the buro Bangladesh branch manager job circular 2023.
We all publish more job circulars like all ngo job circular 2023, brac ngo job circular 2023 Bangladesh, ngo job circular 2023 Bangladesh, etc.
Buro Bangladesh Job Circular 2023
It is good to remember that Buro Bangladesh Job Circular 2023 is very popular among NGO jobs seeker. Buro NGO job recently become a very popular NGO job in Bangladesh.
You will get a good amount of salary, holidays, a festive bonus and other job facilities. During corona, many people are jobless; at this time, a job opportunity like this was essential. The authority will hire lots of people for different posts. Check out which posts you like most and if you meet their requirements apply soon.
Let’s know this job circular in detail.
- Name of Organization: Buro Bangladesh
- Application Release Date: 23 August 2023
- Education qualification: See circular below
- Official Website: www.burobd.org
- Job Type: NGO Job
- Source: Online
- Location: Bangladesh
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Application Last Date: 05.09.2023
The first post: is for a Health Supervisor. A total of seven people will be hired for this post. This job will be contractual. To apply for the buro Bangladesh job post, you will need a Diploma in Medical Faculty (DMF) from Medical Assistant Training School (MATS). Passing from any reputed govt or non-govt institute will work. You will need to be under 35 years to be eligible for this post. You should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in health service and health education. Computing skill is a must. In the location you will work, you have to stay there and transport with bi-cycle. The salary will be 15,000 and will be provided with other facilities as per organization rules.
The second post: is for a medical assistant. A total of three people will be hired for this post. It will be a contractual job. You will need a Diploma in Medical Faculty from Medical Assistant Training School (MATS). You should be registered with Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC). Passing from any reputed govt or non-govt organization will work. You have to be under 35 years, should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Health Service. You have to be skilled in TeliMedicaine Service, Patient Management, Diagnosing illness, and computing. You have to stay in the area where you will get the job. For this person, Tangail will be preferred first. The salary will be 15,000 TK and will enjoy other benefits as the buro Bangladesh ngo rules.
The third post: is for a Medical Officer. Only one person is needed for this post. It will be a contractual job. To apply for this post, you will need MBBS Certificate from any reputed university registered by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC). You should be under 35 years old and should have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Health Servicing. The candidates should be skilled in computing and Telemedicine services. The salary will be 35,000 and will enjoy other benefits as the organization rules.
The fourth post: is for a Health Trainer. A total of six people will be hired in the Buro Bd post. It will be a contractual job. You should be graduated from any govt registered university. You should be under 35 years old and should have 3-5 years of working experience as a Health Service Trainer. You should be skilled at Training modules, Handouts, and making other training objects. The salary will be 40,000 and will enjoy other benefits as the organization rules.
Buro Bangladesh Job Circular 2023
Application Last Date: 05 September 2023
How to Apply for Buro Bangladesh Job Circular 2023
To apply for a job at Buro Bangladesh based on the job circular for 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Buro Bangladesh official website: Open your web browser and go to the official website of Buro Bangladesh. Look for the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” section on their website.
- Explore available job openings: In the Careers or Job Opportunities section, you will find a list of current job openings at Buro Bangladesh. Browse through the available positions and click on the one that matches your skills and interests.
- Review the job requirements: Read the job description, responsibilities, and requirements carefully. Make sure you meet the qualifications and have the necessary experience and skills for the position.
- Prepare your application materials: Update your resume/CV to highlight relevant qualifications and experiences. Prepare a cover letter expressing your interest in the position and explaining why you believe you are a suitable candidate. Gather any other supporting documents, such as educational certificates or recommendation letters, if required.
- Fill out the application form: On the job posting or the company’s website, you may find an online application form. Fill out the required fields accurately and provide all the necessary information as requested.
- Attach your application materials: Upload your resume/CV, cover letter, and any other required documents as attachments. Make sure to follow the specified file format and size limitations.
- Review and submit your application: Before submitting your application, review all the information you provided to ensure accuracy and completeness. Double-check that you have attached all the required documents. Once you are satisfied, submit your application.
- Follow-up: After submitting your application, it’s a good idea to follow up with Buro Bangladesh to express your continued interest in the position. You can do this by sending a polite email or making a phone call to their HR department. Inquire about the status of your application and ask if they require any further information.
Remember to tailor your application to the specific job requirements and present your skills and experiences effectively. Good luck with your application to Buro Bangladesh!
The Buro Bangladesh Job Circular for 2023 presents an exciting opportunity to join an organization that prioritizes social welfare and creates positive change. By working at Buro Bangladesh, you become part of a larger narrative focused on empowering marginalized communities and driving economic growth. Consider the transformative potential of this opportunity, where your efforts can impact lives and leave a lasting legacy. Embrace the chance to be an agent of change and shape a brighter future for yourself and others.
If you have something more to know about this Buro Bangladesh Job Circular 2023, you can ask us through the comment. We will respond as soon as we can.
See More Latest jobs circular:
- Brac Job Circular 2023
- Square Food Beverage Ltd Job Circular Application Form
- Election Commission Bangladesh ECS Job Circular
- Bank Asia Job Circular Apply