Gold Price in Bangladesh Today per Vori 2023 (সোনার মূল্য): 1 Vori 18K, 19K, 21K, 22K, 24K Sonar Dam 2023 (BD 18K সোনার মূল্য). Gold is the precious thing any woman would love to have. It is precious not only because women/all people love it, but its price is also a reason. And recently, present situation, the price rises so high that it has become out of reach of middle-class people with a limited budget. So, as of now, not everyone can afford gold things/jewelry.
Once wearing gold jewelry was very popular, and it’s also popular now, but the high price didn’t let everyone fulfill their wish and buy some gold. But with time the price is becoming lower than before.
Gold Price in Bangladesh Today
The price of gold in 2023 isn’t the same every day. It rises and downs almost every day. Usually, the cost of gold is fixed by matching the US dollar price. If the US dollar price increases in Bangladeshi tk, the gold rice arises, and when the US dollar price decreases, the gold price decreases. Who fixes the price of gold in Bangladesh?
There is an organization named Bangladesh jewelry samity. The Bangladesh jewelry samity keeps correcting and updating the price daily by matching it with the US dollar price.
Types Of Gold
There are several types of gold, including:
- Pure gold, also known as 24 karat gold, which is 99.9% gold.
- 22 karat gold, which is 91.6% gold and 8.4% other metals.
- 18 karat gold, which is 75% gold and 25% other metals.
- 14 karat gold, which is 58.5% gold and 41.5% other metals.
- 10 karat gold, which is 41.7% gold and 58.3% other metals.
- Gold plated, which is a thin layer of gold applied to a base metal.
- Gold filled, which is a thicker layer of gold applied to a base metal.
- Gold vermeil, which is sterling silver plated with gold.
Gold Price Calculation
Bangladeshi people purchase gold by measuring the gold in vori. One vori means “16 ana”, but the international measurer of gold is the gram. And one vori = 11.664 gram. The prices of ana and gram are different. This article will know the price of all categories of gold ( traditional method,18 carats, 21 carats, 22 carats, and 24 carats or gold biscuits).
1 Vori Gold Price in Bangladesh 2023 today
Today price of 22 carats gold in vori ( one vori) = 101,244 TK, gram ( one gram) = 8,683 TK.
Today price of 21 carats gold in vori ( one vori) = 96,636 TK, gram ( one gram) = 8,287 TK.
Today price of 18 carats gold in vori ( one vori) = 82,814 TK, gram ( one gram) = 7,102 TK
The price of gold in the traditional (Sanaton) method in vori ( one vori) = 69,051 TK. ( one gram) = 5,922 TK
The price of gold we mentioned above is the jewelry rate. If you go to any jewelry shop and wish to buy gold or gold jewelry, you have to pay the amount we told you. The price can be lower in a local jewelry shop, so don’t be surprised if you find the gold price is less in a local shop.
BAJUS Gold Price in Bangladesh Today 2023
18k, 19k, 21k, 22k, 24k Gold & Silver Price in Bangladesh Today, 21 September 2023
|No.||Gold / Silver||Weight||Price/Gram|
|1||22 Carat GOLD||PER GRAM||8,683 BDT|
|2||21 Carat GOLD||PER GRAM||8,287 BDT|
|3||18 Carat GOLD||PER GRAM||7,102 BDT|
|4||GOLD (Sanaton)||PER GRAM||5,922 BDT|
|5||22 Carat SILVER||PER GRAM||130 BDT|
|6||21 Carat SILVER||PER GRAM||123 BDT|
|7||18 Carat SILVER||PER GRAM||105 BDT|
|8||SILVER (Sanaton)||PER GRAM||80 BDT|
Our website has updated the gold price in Bangladesh today per vori 2023. For your better understanding, the measurer we use for measuring the gold in Bangladesh ( vori and ana) mentioned both price and the international measurer gram. So after reading your article, we hope now you know the latest price of gold in vori, gram, and ana of Bangladesh.
How to Buy Gold Jewellery Without Risk
When buying gold jewelry, it is important to take steps to minimize the risk of purchasing fake or low-quality items. Here are a few tips to help you buy gold jewelry without risk:
- Buy from reputable sellers: Look for gold jewelry from well-established retailers or manufacturers that have a good reputation for selling high-quality items.
- Check for hallmarks and certifications: Quality gold jewelry will often have a hallmark or certification from a reputable organization, such as the BIS hallmark in India, that verifies the purity and quality of the gold.
- Look for the weight and price of the jewelry: Compare the weight and price of the jewelry with the market rate, which will give you an idea of the price of gold and will also help you to identify if the price is too high or too low.
- Understand the different types of gold: Be aware of the different types of gold and their purities, such as 22k, 18k, 14k, etc.
- Get a written receipt: Always make sure to get a written receipt of the purchase, including the weight, purity, and price of the gold, as well as the name and contact information of the seller.
- Get the jewelry appraised: Have the jewelry appraised by a reputable jeweler or gold appraiser to verify its authenticity and quality.
People also ask
Q: What is the price of 1 Vori gold in Bangladesh?
A: The price of 1 Vori gold in Bangladesh is currently around one vori = 101,244 TK & one gram = 8,683 TK.
Q: What is the price of 22-karat gold?
A: The price of 22-karat gold varies depending on the market conditions (Now its price is 104,444 TK vori and 8,957 TK gram). Typically, it is more expensive than gold which is less pure.
Q: What is the price of gold in Bangladesh today?
A: Gold prices in Bangladesh vary depending on the weight and purity of the gold. As of this month, the price of 24-karat gold was about 9,572 taka per gram.
We have mentioned all the gold prices which is the selling price of gold in today’s market. We keep updating the Gold Price in Bangladesh, 1 Vori Gold Price in Bangladesh, and the Gold Price Today each day. So no matter whether our article is published today or the previous day, or a long time ago, you will get to know the price of gold today.
Read more: Medical Report Check.