The government of Bd is looking for a Land Reform Board Administrator. The Land Reform Board Government Job Circular 2022 will require a person with excellent administrative skills, knowledge of land reform laws, and experience working with the government. The salary for the position is 20,000 BDT per year. Candidates who are interested in applying for the job should send their applications to the Prime Minister’s Office by July 21, 2022.
Short Description of Land Reform Board Government Job Circular:-
- Organization Name: Land Reform Board
- Application Start Time: 20.06.2022
- Organization Location: Dhaka
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Government job
- Age Limit: As original circular
- Requirement Experience: No mention
- Requirement Qualification: As the original circular
- Source: Online
- Salary rate: 20,010-26,590/-
- Official Website: www.lrb.gov.bd
- Application Finish Date: 16 June 2019
Land Reform Board Government Job Circular 2022
Land Reform Board Government Job Circular 2022 has been announced. The board is looking for qualified individuals to fill vacant positions in the organization. If you are interested in working for the land reform board, make sure you meet the qualifications listed in the job circular.
The land reform board is a government organization that is responsible for managing and regulating the use of land in Bangladesh. The board was established in 1972 by the government of Bangladesh. The main goal of the land reform board is to promote agricultural production and economic development in the country.
The board is looking for qualified individuals to fill vacant positions in the organization. If you are interested in working for the land reform board, make sure you meet the qualifications listed in the job circular.
Details of the job circular
The Land Reform Board has announced a job circular for the post of Assistant Director (Technical).
The job circular specifies that applicants must have a BSc in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university. They must also have at least five years of experience in the relevant field.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the position should submit their applications to the Land Reform Board headquarters in Dhaka.
The Land Reform Board Government Job Circular 2022 has been published. The circular states the eligibility criteria for the vacant positions. The candidates must have a master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. They must also have at least five years of experience in the relevant field.
How to apply
Are you looking for a job in the government sector? The Land Reform Board is currently accepting applications for various positions. If you are interested in applying, here is what you need to know.
The first step is to download the application form from the Land Reform Board website. You can either print it out or fill it in electronically. Be sure to read the instructions carefully before starting.
Next, gather all the required documents and scan them into a PDF file. The following items are needed: your application form, your CV, copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, identification documents (e.g. passport), and two passport-sized photographs.
Once you have gathered all of the required documents, you can upload them to the application form. Then, submit the form and wait for confirmation that your application has been received.
1. The government has announced a job circular for the Land Reform Board (LRB). The LRB is looking for qualified candidates to fill various positions, including Director General and Assistant Director.
2. Candidates who are interested in applying for these positions must meet certain qualifications. They must have a master’s degree in land management or a related field, and they must have at least five years of experience working in the land reform sector.
3. Applications will be accepted until July 21, 2022. Interested candidates can find more information on the LRB website.
Land Reform Board Government Job Circular 2022 PDF
Benefits of the job
Government jobs are the most coveted positions in Bangladesh. There are a variety of reasons for this, but the chief benefit of a government job is the stability it provides. Government jobs are highly sought after because they offer stability and security. They also come with a number of other benefits, such as good pay and excellent benefits packages.
Another major benefit of government jobs is the level of job security they offer. In a government job, you know that your position is safe regardless of the political situation in the country. This stability is a major draw for many people who are looking for long-term employment options.
In addition to job security, government jobs come with excellent benefits packages. These packages often include health insurance, retirement savings plans, and other perks. Employees in government jobs can also expect to receive good pay and ample vacation time.
Land Reform Board Government Job Circular 2022 is offering a great opportunity for those who are looking for a government job. The application process is simple, and the pay and benefits are excellent. So, if you are interested in working for the Land Reform Board, be sure to apply before the deadline.
See More Latest Job:
- Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh Job Circular
- Deepto TV job Circular
- Marie Stopes Job Circular Apply
- Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation BRTC Job Circular
- Aegis Services Ltd Job Circular